Sunday, November 6, 2011

6 months already!





How far along?  25 weeks
Maternity clothes?  Oh for sure. I have two maternity jeans that I love. Something about being able to wear jeans makes me feel better the wearing yoga pants. 
Sleep?   For the most part I get plenty of sleep at night, wearing Breathe Rights help. I also love my body pillow!!
Symptoms:   Not really. Just aches and pains. I can tell my pelvic bones are moving and grooving, I even have a small wiggle going on. 
Best moment this week?  Since updating this blog (at 18 weeks) we found out we are having a BOY!! Mr. Alexander John. 
Food cravings:  Still loving my carbs, nothing has changed there. My appetite has gotten larger, eating more, larger meals...even more then J most meals. Leann Chins have been a crave lately, same with Brueggers bagels. ummmmm. 
Gender:  BOY!
Belly button in or out?  In, but getting closer to a flat button everyday.
Movement:  For sure! J felt Alex for the first time on October 23rd!! Tracy was also able to feel him. 
What I miss?  Being able to have a glass or two of wine. Someday's I am so hormonal I just want drink a nice glass of red wine in my bath. 
What I'm looking forward to:  My double digit countdown...(November 9th) and 3rd tri (November 16th)  
Milestones:  I hit and overcome my V-day (Viability Day: Capable of living outside the uterus) 

No comments:

Post a Comment