Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lovin it!

I have been a nanny for just about a month and the "new baby love" has yet to wear off, it just keeps getting better! I nanny for a family that has let me become a part of their family. I truly do not feel like I am going to work in the mornings and I dont really want to leave at the end of the day. If you dont know by now I nanny 8 month old twin boys. Nick and Zack--happy birthday today little ones!  Adorable to the max, they aren't identical, but they are identically cute! :)  On Friday Zack (the one on the left) was able to bounce all by himself on his bouncy chair, and his reaction to that was priceless. He understands that if he braces down and jumps he will go for a little ride. He was in his chair for a good hour on Friday. He got so tired, but he just keep on bouncing! I am such a sap I actually had a tear in my eye, I was so happy for him. I know I will have many, many more light bulb moments for these two. I can not wait to have a little one of my own to enjoy these moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment