Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hi from Baby M!

We had our first MW (Midwife) appointment back on June 22nd and it was everything we hoped it would be! Everything looked great, other then she couldn't find a heartbeat. She was not worried at all since I was only 9 weeks, 7 days. So she sent us to get an U/S (ultra sound)!!


We left the MW appointment and had a few hours to waste so we went to Perkins.  I was a nervous wreck the whole time but J was my solid rock the whole time.  He is and always has been exactly who and what I need. Excited to experience this with J, he is already an amazing daddy.  


After a long two hour wait we finally checked in for our U/S.  I laid down, the our tech did her thing...and we saw the most amazing thing ever, our little fishy swimming along! Baby M's heartbeat was 164, and was waving to the camera, wouldn't sit still. It was soooo amazing to see that we really have a baby growing in there! And only ONE! :) (as twins run on both of our sides)


Baby M is measuring perfectly, the tech actually moved the EDD (Estimated Due Date) up two days to Feb 16, 2012. My (dads, dad) Grandfathers birthday, that is very special. Today I am 11 weeks, 3 days and it is flying by!

Ahhhhh! We are so happy! Just 9 more weeks and we'll know what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment