Saturday, August 13, 2011

2nd Midwife appointment

We had our second MW appointment on Friday. J had to work OT so my momma came with, Grandma :) was quite excited to hear little Peep with her own ears.  Heart Beat !3 weeks music to our ears!!!!  Baby Peep was loud and clear with a HB of 157-160, very strong. I am officially in 2 tri, were did the time go?! This pregnancy has been a dream, lets hope it will continue to be one.


How far along? 13 weeks
Maternity clothes?  Maternity pants are quite compfy lately (as of 11 weeks), yoga pants have been my BFF. I bought some shirts, but really love sporting my little bump, so I have been wearing my regular clothes for tops. 
Sleep?  Good really. Some days I am quite exhausted, but not sleepy. I haven't had problems sleeping, hoping that continues.  
Symptoms:  None really. However J would say I am quite moody! I might have to agree with him on this one. 
Best moment this week? Hearing Little Peeps HB! 
Food cravings:  Mashed potatoes and gravy...I had gravy, just not the potatoes...anyone wanna hook a girl up?
Gender:  not sure yet, Big U/S scheduled for Oct 7th, then Gender reveal party October 8th. 
Belly button in or out?  In
Movement:  Not yet, a few more weeks maybe
What I miss?  being able to have a glass (or two) of wine
What I'm looking forward to:  getting a bigger bump :) 
Milestones:  2 TRI!!! whooohooo

No comments:

Post a Comment