Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lazy day and random notes

So I have been kind-of-sort-of sick for the last week, and I am "sick" of being sick so I took the full day off today and tomorrow, but I am hopeful that I will feel better to go in tomorrow.

J and I were able to talk a little bit about wedding last night. We moved back out ceremony start to 4 pm, hopefully that will work better. I adore this man. We are in the process of finalizing our wedding invites, and man I will be one happy camper when they are done or at least at the printer. I am over invites.  We are just under 5 months to go and we have quite a bit of planning done, so that nice.

random note: I am watching a Law and Order, I hate when you are a half hour into it and you just now realize that you have seen this episode and you hated the ending...onto flipping channels again

other random note: I think I am going to order papa johns for lunch-dinner, I just got a email coupon, and I cant pass coupons up!

This weekend I am babysitting for two families, on Saturday and two parties to go to on Sunday, a baby shower and J's sister's engagement party.  Its going to be a long weekend, but a very eventful one.

Until next time blogger world.

No comments:

Post a Comment